Thyroid have got done tes

I want to get diagnolize for thyroid please suggest a reliable doctor,have got the testing done,it shows,if not drug suggested Ft3 and Ft4 estimation
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hello.....you need to get thyroid profile done...you haven't mentioned your symptoms that's would have been easy for me to tell something if you had mentioned symptoms.... get your thyroid profile test ,consult any general physician (MD)with report ...........
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?