Thyroid Goiter
My sister had a Thyroid Goiter on neck and after doing following tests. F NAC and CT NECK Suggested for a surgery so we need now to go for a second openion. Please suggest a surgeon near by Sarjapur Road for consultation

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You could drop in to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You could have attached the reports along with this query and we would have only given you a second opinion. Anyways, search for general surgeons near you on practo app itself and you will find plenty. You can choose based on the number of recommendations. Also you can consult a general surgeon at any good hospital near you. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Multinodular thyroid goiter treatment Thyroid goiter symptoms side effects