Thyroid and related

My sister is suffering with irregular periods and One master of doctor confirmed that some kind of water bubbles has been formed. Is there any way to treat this disease.
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi considering your details as with respect to usg finding it could be pcod or thyroid abnomalities... consult gynecologist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?