diabetes-icon
PCO and irregular Periods
Hi Doctor, I consulted you few time back.I am having PCOS and irregular Periods. You suggested me devi-re and krimson -35. Could you please suggest me how to take krimson-35 i.e in which day of the periods. Thanks.

Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs..... Consult gynecologist for further treatment....