Thyroid and digginess
My wife is a Thyroid patient last 6 years and using 1 tab Thyronorm 100mg in the morning.but she always feeling uneasy,and lazyness.always speaking that i am not intrested in working and intrested in sleeping.what should i do?who to i consult.pls inform me.

Hello....... This could be effect of hypothyroidism, you have not mentioned dosage of her tablet intake, get her thyroid profile test and take her to general physician, if TSH level is high doctor will readjust the dosage... You can consult general physician or endocrinologist..