diabetes-icon
Thyroglobulin Antibody Test
I am suffering with hyperthyroid and atrial fibrillation since 21.12.2020 (for over 23 months). TSH flutuates a lot and i get thyroid profile test every 10 to 14 days.  All t3. T4 and tsh were in normal range for last one month.  Got thyroid profile total test on 28 november 2022 and report shows t3 at 1 ng/ml, t4 at 9.9 and  tsh at 0.946. I have been on lowest dose of 5 mg of neomarcazole per day for 40 days. I am getting little symptoms like palpitation for last few days . Question 1. Do I need to increase dose. Question 2. Do i need to get Antithyroglobulin Antibody Test. Question 3. Is there any chance to recover from thyroid Kindly answer all above 3 questions

Add propanol 20 mg to ongoing treatment.
rest assured by Dr.Gupta

1. Yes you have to increase the dosage 2. Not required now 3. Yes, u can recover. But it will take time