Throut infection cold cou
Baby of 1yr 7mnths, has cough n cold .also throut infection sore throut.coughing every 5mins.doc recomanded cough zedez p ambrodyl n long list.pls advise

Hello, in your history I do not find any mention of fever. If there is no fever and child has cough with runny nose and watery eyes, I would suggest you to give nasal saline drops every 2-4 hourly with a simple cough syrup as HUNITUS and warm food and liquids to drink. Also steam inhalation 2times in day. If no improvement needs to be checked. Disclaimer "This provisional advice provided by me stands subject to the patient undergoing a physical examination and is based entirely on inputs provided by patient/attendants. The patient is advised for physical examination at earliest"