Thrombosis in fistula
Recently my father   who is a dialysis patient past 4 years  had thrombosed av fistula, and a clot in nearby shoulder region .which ultimately led to failure of the fistula. So we had a neck catheter done . Now The doctor just gave a cream and told to continue aspirin tablet . But the clot is not going and is paining still The doctors say it'll go . But is there any other solution for that hand .

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult
Follow ur doctor
Follow the treating doctor
Follow your consultation with your treating doctor is advisable
U ll have to let us know the doppler report
Follow your treating doctors advice