Throat - vocal cords

I m 29yrs old female. I am suffering from voice hoarseness from last 20 days. My voice is almost gone. I had also consult to ent specialists but no medicines affect me. I am taking medicines from last 15 days. Finally Dr. had done my FOL test and no problem was detected in it also. Dr. Told me that I had to do voice re
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Throat - vocal cords

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, Most hoarseness can be treated by simply resting the voice or modifying how the voice is used....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?