Throat tissues
Hi, from 3-4 months ,I m suffering from the loud snoring while sleeping. My throat becomes dry at morning, Someone said me that I have to reduce throat tissues, I also realised it that because of my laziness my throat size is increasing, so what exercises I have to do for that, my weight is 63 and age is 24 , height is 5'7. Please guide me and tell me the natural ways to reduce the size of throat and chicks also, thanks.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please consult a sleep apnoea surgeon at the earliest. This condition could lead to potentially fatal consequences if delayed. NO AMOUNT OF EXERCISES WILL HELP NOW!

Swollen lymphoid tissue in throat Inflammation of lymph tissue in the throat Lymphatic tissue in throat