Throat tissues
Hi, from 3-4 months ,I m suffering from the loud snoring while sleeping. My throat becomes dry at morning, Someone said me that I have to reduce throat tissues, I also realised it that because of my laziness my throat size is increasing, so what exercises I have to do for that, my weight is 63 and age is 24 , height is 5'7. Please guide me and tell me the natural ways to reduce the size of throat and chicks also, thanks.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please consult a sleep apnoea surgeon at the earliest. This condition could lead to potentially fatal consequences if delayed. NO AMOUNT OF EXERCISES WILL HELP NOW!