Throat problem
I m suffering frm a severe throat prblm......it has been more than 6 months...dont know the cause bt in night my throat goes mad, in that case after having some hot water, i get some relief....apart this i m in the habit of taking a pil i.e. "allegera-M" suggested by my family doctor...bt i dont want to be addicted of this...pls suggest which type of disease i m suffering from and how could i get relief....

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

This issue is way beyond the knowledge skills of your family physician. Please consult a good ENT Surgeon immediately.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

You might be suffering from LPR . Please get a FOL done, which will settle the diagnosis and further management can be planned.