Throat problem

About five months ago I passed through brain stem glioma tumor surgery. During treatment I was on ventilator for 20 days. Doctors said that after one and half month I am able to eat or drink orally. I tried after 2 months to drink soup but still I am not able to swallow food and liquid. Whenever I tried, cough become starts. I also have cough problem since 3 months. I tried all the syrups and medications but cough not stops. I also have hoarseness in my voice and I couldn't open my mouth fully. I think that there is some problem in my throat. Major problem is difficulty in swallowing. Doctors are saying that it takes time to eat and drink because during surgery swallowing nerves became weak. I am not able to found any solution in alopathic. Is there any treatment or remedies in ayurveda then Please help me to sort out this problem and tell me what should I do.

Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 35 yrs exp Delhi

Tr Benzoin Co - 5,6 drops in boiling water and inhale the fumes. ऐलादी वटी chew 5,6 tab in a day. With God Grace, you shall be ok. Thanks and regards
Dr. Sushmita Bajaj
Ayurveda 22 yrs exp Gurgaon

You can take B complex tablets to strengthen nerves but consult your surgeon before taking any medicine.