Throat infection

My mother had throat infection from last 3 4 months . Due to this problem the throat is badly pained and uncontrollable vomitiurtion( ubaka ) starts . The problem is she can't walk due to muscular dystrophy so therefore i want doctor at home . Please help me ...
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Throat infection

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I feel you are talking about hiccups. Is she a hypertensive also? If yes, then is she taking medicines for it? For a home visit from a doctor you can consult a general physician in person and request them to come home for seeing your mother. Or you should take her to the hospital. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?