Throat infection

If they ate any medicine which is prescribed by doctor for throat...she feel weakness...so she can't take medicine regularly... what kind of problem is this...??

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Kindly consult physician for clinical examination and evaluation they will guide you further.... Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain....regards.