Throat infection
Hi.sir/Madam, I had throat infection and throat pain since 1 month..light cough also..i taken azithromycin-500 and and other antibiotics,salt water gargling also done, bt problem not cleared so pls suggest me..thanks in advance..i had smoking and drinking habit littlebit

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We need to examine you for this.  We cannot just suggest any medicine for this and also you have said that you have taken many antibiotics also. Kindly consult a ent specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.