Throat cancer
So I have a yellow pus like thing on my throat I was wondering if it is throat cancer my symptoms are tired, sore neck, sore ear every so often and a cough.

Hello, Omg u r14yr. Talking about cancer, Abit funny. CONSULT AN ENT SPECIALIST.ok.TILL THAN HOT SALINE GARGLE BEFORE MEALS TWO TIMES. Plenty of liquids like nimupani in luckwarm water mousambi juice tomato soup vegetable soup sip by sip, feel relieved of pain n energetic. For Medicin CONSULT AN ENT or in practo.ok.

Dear , it's quite normal Thought what u are getting. But without investigation we cannot say it's cancer.. Sometimes in normal bacterial and fungal orther infections aslo those findings can be noticed so don't worry , infection can get cure with medecine.now days lots of research in cancer so cancer too get cure . results. Consult doctor
consult general physician or can consult me to online.