Throat problem
I am down with a cold and my throat hurts. Wherever I cough I can feel this pain in my throat. I catch cold very soon and am prone to suchseasonal changes, I read this article online on throat cancer which showed soar throat, pain in throat etc. Is it p

Hello there. No you don't have cancer. It's just pharyngitis, viral etiology. You just need to do salt water gargles or povidone idodine gargle. And supportive care like drinking lots of water that too warm water. Consult ENT Specialist for further help. Regards