Throat and nose
Sir i am suffering from vomit ..when the vomit came out... with vomit some tissue Aslo came out now i am feeling something tissue held into my throat.j

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What tissue are you talking about. Its not possible that a flesh like tissue comes out with vomit and even if it does, there will be blood also. Did you check the vomitus for blood? Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.