Three deep tooth removal
Hi, I have a quiry on my mothers three deep routed teeth removal, she has sugar and bp. He is really feeling pain, while having food. We want her teeth to be removed. As, her sugar and bp is not reducing because of the pain she gets from her teeth problem. I am a taxi driver, does not have much money. Hence, need support for getting her treated.

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

Get the tooth removed after her BP and Sugar levels reach normal limits. U can go to a Dental college nearby to get the treatment done without much expenses
Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Bilaspur

Hi, blood sugar and BP both should be under control for tooth extraction, so take her to a physician, and get those parameters checked and under control, den you should go for tooth extraction. Best of luck.
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Bangalore

First check with her blood sugar level and BP, if both are not controlled it is better to get that under control and institute dental treatment. If there is chronic infection with pus discharge in the tooth mentioned kindly take her to nearest hospital she might require admission.