Hello,i  am 31 year old lady ,worried as my hair is getting thin day by day resulting to little bit of bald patches at two sides. kindly suggest me an effective medicine for hair growth and hair fall stop.
101 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi In women often hair loss can be the start of a female pattern baldness. However please look into your diet and include plenty of protein and fruits and vegetables. Avoid junk foods . Use mild shampoo and avoid hair colour. If you feel that the scalp is visible or the hair line is receding you need medicines to arrest further thinning of hair. There are many different serums available to help you. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and treatments. Remember, in hair loss prevention is always better than cure
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.