Thin and small penis

Despite of being at age of 20 , I am still facing the problem of having a small penis. I want to increase both the size and thickness of my penis. How could I enlarge it , or any doctors who could help me with some medicines or anything.

Doctor Answers (1) on Thin and small penis

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. I think you should know that male genital size and length varies from person to person. A person can be have less sperm count or impotence due to less testosterone level, disease affecting blood vessels supplying the genitals, certain infection, diabetes, neurological disease or spinal cord lesions, lesions affecting the part of the brain which helps in proper secretion of hormones responsible for growth of male genitals. Trauma to the organ can also affect. Short penis is generally referred as penial length less than 2 inch, it is measured by certain standard techniques.so kindly consult a urologist for further management.