Thin and small penis
Despite of being at age of 20 , I am still facing the problem of having a small penis. I want to increase both the size and thickness of my penis. How could I enlarge it , or any doctors who could help me with some medicines or anything.
159 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello. I think you should know that male genital size and length varies from person to person. A person can be have less sperm count or impotence due to less testosterone level, disease affecting blood vessels supplying the genitals, certain infection, diabetes, neurological disease or spinal cord lesions, lesions affecting the part of the brain which helps in proper secretion of hormones responsible for growth of male genitals. Trauma to the organ can also affect. Short penis is generally referred as penial length less than 2 inch, it is measured by certain standard kindly consult a urologist for further management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.