Thin and short height
I am almost seventeen and I have a very short height and thin body I am trying to increase my diet but I didn't found any change in my body so what should I do now?

Hi...., Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet... Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight..... habits, stretching exercises and a balanced diet can also help you increase your height  naturally .... The simplest way to increase height is by stretching the spine....