Thik Blood
I am 22 & for a long time I am facing a problem that my blood is too thick. whenever gave blood for tests or donations it required pressure to make it release out of my body. moreover, due to that, I can't make my hands up in air for more then 3-4mins. They get asleep. Also,they get asleep while I do gym. How to cure?

Dr. Harisha N L

Get complete blood counts and Consult nearest physician they will do the needful
Five primary factors determine blood viscosity. These include hematocrit, erythrocyte deformability, plasma viscosity, erythrocyte aggregation, and temperature. Kindly consult Physician and undergo further evaluation...