Thickened Endometrium

I have been suffering from spotting between my periods exactly at the middle of my menstrual cycle. I used progest capsules for some time and it was under control as long as I used them. When I stopped the medication again it was the same. But this month I had bleeding right after 14 days of my menstrual cycle and it continued for 15 days. When I was scanned the report showed that my endometrium is thickened and it measures 15 cm. The gynecologist prescribed tablets Late and Xamic. The bleeding stopped but still I have spotting. When will it stop? Is the medication correct? As to my knowledge these tablets are to control bleeding only. When and how will my endometrium reach to its normal size?

Doctor Answers (1) on Thickened Endometrium

The tablets are right for stopping bleeding. For thick Endometrium, continue with your Gynaecologist.