The inability to stand
The inability to stand for long periods of time made activities like food shopping, cooking, cleaning, going to the mall, mowing the lawn really exhausting for me.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

This can be due to Anemia Please check your Blood Hb Levels
Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hello. Madam based on the history you have given I think you should know that there are many reasons which causes leg muscle pain like poor nutrition diet causing easy fatigue....vitamin d,calcium,vitamin b12 etc deficiency may be the cause,low haemoglobin is other possibility...musculoskeletal disorders should be ruled out consult nearest physicians for clinical examination they will do the needful.