TFC injury
I had TFC injury in my right hand and got POP done on 16th of december 2016 and got it removed on 13th of january 2017 and after that OP4 physiotherapy. But I am still having a pain sensation. I am able to do wrist movements but this pain isn't going.

Hello there,,,you are on the right path....tfcc injuries are managed mostly by conservative methods like pop for 4 weeks as was done in your case.... also u have started u r wrist movements....dont worry there will be little pain....for a week or ten days more...its very common.
however you should keep in mind that this pain should be bearble...if you are having discomfort or if the pain is unberable then you need to talk to your orthpadecian.
if you want you can use icepacks 4 times a day to help you with pain...or may be a painkiller which was prescribed to you. Regards & take care.