Tetrafol plua related
My sexologist prescribed Tetrafol plus For 2 weeks for Erectile dysfunction My question is tetrafol plus is safe for ED OR NOT PLS solve my query

Hi, Consuming such medications may have few side effects. Like these medicines may give you temporary satisfaction but if you looking for a permanent solution I believe you might to resort to proper course of treatment. There are tried and tested medications which have helped many and might help you as well to help you overcome your issue of Erectile dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction(E.D) Occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse and not able to penetrate. There are many factors which leads to erectile dysfunction like- low Testosterone levels, Diabetes, weakness in core muscles, low blood flow in viens of your reproductive organ, sedentary lifestyle and last but not the least high stress levels, etc. We can help you treat that. You can consult with Dr. Yuvraj Monga/Me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO share all details with me.
Have u found any Benefits? Its multivitamin ?
share details history of your problem chat online for better understanding of your problem and treatment