Tetanus shot
Hi I had a tetanus shot in May. I got scratched yesterday during a small fight. I cleaned the wound with Sanitizer and soap. For how long this tetanus shot will be effective or do I need one more just to be sure.

Tetanus vaccine generally provides immunity for 10 yrs in adults but varies in immunity due to a lot of factors. It is generally advised to take a shot every 10 yrs. If the wound is extensive and dirty, a booster is recommended if not taken in last 5 yrs. In your case, you dont have to take a tetanus shot.
Keep your wound clean

+112
Chat with a doctor
No need as u had it recently. Also,  if you want to take one more injection,  u can take.