Testosterone test
How can i check the testosterone level of my body, because my body is soft and my facial hair is not developed much, tell me the bood test available

Give early morning fasting blood sample for Free and Total- Serum Testosterone. ( Blood Sample to be given preferably between 08:00 AM -09:00 PM)
Hi, The growth of facial hair depends from case to case. It is not the same for everyone. You can do testosterone free or testosterone total if you want. For further guidance and assistance feel free to reach out.
Do total and free testosterone test
Do Total testosterone test