Testosterone problem
Hi sir/mam myself Suresh from Chennai..I don't have mustache & beard ...I go thru to Google and it stated testosterone problem means we have these kind of problems..even that symptoms was matched for me..I feel drowsy,no hair in face & body,Etc so kindly give me a solution if testosterone will increase means can I get beard & mustache

Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh

In addition to testosterone, get a serum lh, fsh and prolactin done before you start testosterone therapy.
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Go far test Total and free Serum Testosterone and meet endocrinologist