Testosterone level low
Hello, I have been experiencing low libido, erections not lasting long and general fatigue. I work out regularly and use the basic whey protein. I have liv52 and cod liver oil everyday. The instructor suggested I get testosterone level checked and I did and it is 455. CBC and STD panel tests were all normal. I am 31 years old and I believe the testosterone should be in the range of 600-800.. Please advise. Thanks

Normal testosterone levels are age dependent and for an adult male it's range is between 270-1070 ng/dl...so your levels are OK. Instructor is NOT a doctor, so do not believe the wrong info he gives you. There is NO need to take a Liv52 everyday. Taking any medicine without doctors prescription can cause harm as many such medicines sole over the counter have harmful poisons like lead, arsenic etc. Low libido can also be due to excess porn watching where youth create a situation wherein daily porn can raise their levels of arousal needed for an erection and this may make the person not have erections at simple arousal. If you are having a semi or rigid erection on getting up in the morning, your body is OK, just give it time to respond. These morning erections also happen only when sleep is adequate. If you sleep less than 7 hours a day, this deprivation could also be the cause of your fatigue and low libido
Exercise to keep fit, but if your diet is NOT adequate and you are exercising just to reduce fat on starvation the fatigue is natural. Meet a dietician and get a diet charted which can help your exercise and also prevent fatigue.
If needed meet a urologist to get assessed