Testicles issue
I am bit concerned as my right tescticle is above the left one and it seems right testicle and left is parallely placed i.e one abve the other.right is bigger too in sizs.is it bcz i wear underwear in the night time as well? Is ths particularly normal or complications are there whn i plan for a child.?

Dr. Chandrashekar Ratkal
Urologist 40 yrs exp Bangalore
Such anatomical variations are normal and not a cause for concern in most cases. Unless you have other symptoms associated there is nothing to worry about. Also it's a good idea to wear comfortable sized inner wear during the day as well as night.