Testiclepain-varicocole
I'm experiencing intense pain in my right testicle from the last 3-4 days occasionally. for some time. What would be the reason for this? I'm a software employ, I didn't have any accident or hurt there. some doctor has doubted for varicocole in another online consultation. If that is the case please brief me its symptoms, medication, time I have for starting medication and recovery chances. I'm worried as I'm unmarried. Does it limits my chances of having children in future? please explain me what exactly it is and what should I do now?

Get an scrotal ultrasound done first before going to any conclusions.