Testical problem
Some circular thing develop on his testical please suggest me some medicine or recommend any dector
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhika Kumar
Endocrinologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
suggest you see a general physician , the way you describe, it could be a fungal infection, but , consult with your doctor. Do not buy medications directly from the pharmacy without a doctor consultation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?