Testical problem

Right side of my testicals is up and the other side is down & I'm getting pain from the right side is there cure for this? is this effective for me
views-icons 105 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its normal to find one testicle hanging lower than the other. Thats normal anatomy. There is nothing to worry about it. But for the cause of the pain to be evaluated, Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?