Testic imbalance
I am felling that my testis are there any medicine to recover from this.please help me.whom should i consult
107 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Ernakulam
consult a surgeon. i can't understand what you mean by imbalanced.. usually both testicles are lying at different levels in scrotum, which depends upon so many factors.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.