Terbocolitic is positiv
Pain in lower abdomen and bayopsy was done by a lady Dr.  ....       What is the best medicines for it  . Plz consult or advised me.

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam

Hi I understand it is tuberculosis. Biopsy was taken from where? If it is biopsy confirmed you can consult a general physician or a doctor in Tb center. it is 100%treatable.
Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

good evening. thnxs for your question.  i want complete detail of previous clinic records . so will your plz email me your medical record on   itsmedrdarshan@gmail.com.  so i will give better advise. thnxs