Tennis elbow
Hello, i am suffering from tennis elbow since two weeks. Shall i consult a physiotherapist or othopedic doctor??
114 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Consult orthopedic doctor to confirm the diagnosis and treat accordingly.. U might also need physiotherapy which will be guided by ortho doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.