Tender coconut- wt gain
Does drinking tender coconut daily cause weight gain?I have been working out and drinking tender coconut everyday, but I don't see any weight loss.. are they connected in any way? And does it cause delay in periods?

Hello, coconut mainly contains water and some electrolytes , it wouldn't not be the cause for weight gain .. ..it wouldn't cause delaed period also , period delay could be due to over stress or strenuous physical exercise.....Don't overstress yourself for weight loss ,its gradual process .

Is tender coconut good during pregnancy Is tender coconut water good for diabetics