Temporary Vision Loss in Left Eye
My Left Eye vision suddenly got blocked for few seconds on February 2021 first time and than it gets occurred again.. Till now I have faced this atleast 8 to 10 times within a span of 8 months... I can sense some kind of feeling in my brain when that situation occurs and within a moment the vision gets block.. it gets back to normal within a minute... I contacted eye specialist who said there's nothing wrong with my eye w.r.t. vision loss. My general physician said its a case where the blood vessels gets contracted for a specific duration and due to this the vision loss occurs... My CT Scan is Normal. Blood report showed some cholesterol. My doctor has advised exercises and daily walking which I am doing regularly... I would be helpful if I get a proper guidance to treat this permanently...

Most likely you had a TIA / amaurosis fugax . Will need to see blood work, quick examination ( though if resolved will be normal) and lifelong treatment. If your cholesterol is high risk of stroke/ heart attack is high.
Book an online consultation for further information

Symptoms like this is not common when vision gets momentarily blocked. May be due to momentary vascular blockage Consultation with an ophthalmologist at a higher tertiary centre is advisable as this is a not so common condition
Consultation needed