Temporal Arteritis
What type of doctor to consult for Temporal Arteritis. As on now, a general physician has diagnosed it and is treating through steroids. Is there an expert in this field?
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Probably a rheumatologist will be appropriate to consult
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?