Teeth stains
Hello doctor, i want to know that if there is any product or medicine available for removing the teeth stains caused by smoking as i don't want the teeth scaling to be done with my teeths as scaling   hearts so much. please help me.

Dr. Ketaki Joglekar
Dentist 9 yrs exp Nagpur
There are many toothpastes available commercially like glowdent snowdent etc which can brighten your teeth. These toothpastes will only work if you have quit smoking or chewing tobacco. Scaling is not a painful procedure. And unlike these toothpastes, scaling guarantees removal of stains. Hope this helps.