Teeth shaking
Hi..I'm manjunath I'm 30yr old suddenly today u noticed my left side teeth is shaking ..if It falls will New teeth grow?  And also please tell me why this is happening suddenly at this age. And regularly brush my teeth in morning.

Dr. Rakesh Kolar
Orthodontist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Mr Manjunath, the teeth is shaking because it has lost bone support around the teeth. Bone loss due to lot of calculus on teeth. Get a scaling done, to see if it can be saved.   If it falls, you have to go for artificial teeth replacement.
Dr. Janakiram Reddy
Dentist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad
u won't get teeth again it may be due heavy bone loss around the teeth due several factors or if it infected consult a dentist to check the condition of teeth and reasons for it