Teeth became somehow big
Sir, My 2 to 3 teeth's become big in size than the other teeth's, and it is looking weird when I talk or laugh. What should I do?

Dr. Madhur Navlani
Orthodontist 13 yrs exp Indore

Hi..it seems your teeth have elongated due to improper bite. It can be corrected Orthodontically. It is a pretty common occurrence, so do not worry.
consult an Orthodontist
Dr. Yatharth Bhatia
Dentist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi Usually teeth do not become big overnight . Secondly all teeth are not of equal size . You can take an opinion from a dentist in person and he/she will give you the options for the same . At your age braces will be the choice of treatment . Regards
Dr. Apoorv Patodi
Dentist 7 yrs exp Indore
U need to consult a dentist. We need to clarify wats exact is the problem. It can be really normal also. Upper Front two teeth are usually bigger than side tooth. Get a check up done