Tear;Suspensory Ligament
I got hit by a cricket ball about 2 and a half months and since then, my penis feels loose and unconnected to base. The penis falls to the left when flaccid or semi erect. Also I have noticed that the flaccid length has increased by about 1 inch. The sensation is also considerably reduced. From what I have read on the internet, this points to a tear on the right side of penile suspensory ligament. My question is : will this heal on its own after a few months or do I need to go for a repair surgery. I have been takings meds like Mynubin and Polycovit from the last 2 and a half months but its not been of much help. Please help.

Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh

Suspensory ligament tear in itself doesn't require surgery. You might need a procedure in case it is causing some problems.