Tattoo removal
I have a tattoo on my right hand I have remove its in black colour..I need information on rate and surgery n all

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. Tattoo can be removed by laser treatment. The cost would be dependent on size, number of colours in the tattoo, and place where you get it done and technology of laser machine used. Depending on type of tattoo, you may require multiple sessions. So either send in pics of your tattoo on follow up private chat or see a dermatologist near you. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal.