Tapeworm treatment
My 2 puppies are severly suffering from tapeworm. When they poop segments of tapeworm used to come. They are of 5months but still they are not growing. I have given mankind bandystar pup suspension to them as prescribed by the doctor.but it did not help. I am afraid if tapeworm may transmitted to us. What can i do. Can u suggest good tapeworm removal treatment

HELLO, LAXATIVE LIKE CASTEROIL IS ALSO HELPFUL, BUT HOW MUCH I DON'T KNOW. AJWAINE CRUSHED POWDER AFTER CASTEROIL IS VERY HELPFUL. ALBENDAZOLE 400LIQUID IS ALSO SAID TO BE EFFECTIVE. IF YOU GIVE MEAT SPECIALLY PORK IT SHOULD BE COOKED. YOU ARE VERY RIGHT OT CAN TRANSFER IN HUMAN BEING CALLED ZOONIES??. SO BE, SAFE, BE CAREFUL. O.K BYE.

Buy tapeworm for weight loss