Tanning of skin
My skin is getting tan and i am hating it also my face has got a lot of whiteheads along with blackheads making my skin more oily please suggest me what to do also my back has got may pimples which sometimes causes a lot of itching please help me out

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Pune
Tanning is a common occurrence in peak time of summer. A sunscreen applied 20 mins before going out and reapplied every 3 hours will help prevent further damage. As you mention your skin is oily, a sunscreen in aquagel or gel formulation will suit you well. For reversing existing damage you can consider chemical peels which are available in a wide range and can be chosen depending on your skin type.