Tanned Hands
I have tanned hands. There are also some really tine white spots on hands and on arms the skin is very little blackish. I have this from 5-6 years, I used to play alot in childhood. I wanted to know whether this is pigmentation or tanning. NO "COME IN PERSONAL CHAT" bullshit needed. Need authentic & genuine answers!

Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...
Start using a sunscreen  foot at least three months U will see the result
u may be soft in your questions as the people answering your queries are much elders and educated