Tanned from chlorine watr
Recently I have joined swimming classes. I have got very much tanned by pool water or chlorine water. I can't stop my classes because it's a 6months plan. Please suggest me how to protect my skin from that water and how to remove the tan that already occurred. Also hair protection suggestion needed.

Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi. Warm regards. I can understand your concern. Well this is a platform to give you basic guidelines. You need a sunscreen to protect your skin. You can go through antitan peel/laser treatment and maintain with topical meds. Please consult your nearest Dermatologist/ Cosmetologist. If you want to consult me/book appointment, you can do such via Practo. Thank you.